Finding the tailor to do your suit:
- When you see someone wearing a great suit that fits really well, ask them where they got it. Don’t be afraid to talk to guys about their suit. Most men take pride talking about their suit.
- Google. A word of caution: google can send you to some bad tailors. Don’t rely too much on google.
- Go to a professional tailor to measure you. Understand their styles if they suit you.
- Some really good tailors do not do advertising. You won’t find them unless you ask somebody. No one knows about them but everyone knows about them.
- When choosing a tailor, be clear about what you want, your price point, and your style.
- Be open to tailor’s advice for your body.